Thursday 19 November 2020

Terrain & Tokens

 A small parcel of OO scatter terrain purchased on eBay arrived this morning from Pete at Model Railway Scenes. The casting/printing is impressive. very detailed, clean & crisp. There is actually a gap between the bin handle and the bin lid. Remarkable in this scale!

Inspired, I set about trying out different combinations of dice tracking holders, hotspots and improvised cover markers on some old MDF bases I had to hand. Works well, as you can see in the photos below. 

I recommend heading over to Model Railway Scenes and checking out their range of OO street furniture and scenic accessories as they have a great Autumn offer on just now too:

Spend £10, Save 20% with code AUTUMN20 at checkout

Spend £40, Save 25% with code AUTUMN25 at checkout

Their items are good value anyway but needless to say, with at least 20% off, I'll be going back to top up my urban scenery for W'79.



Their products are good value anyway but with at least 20% off, I'll be going back to top up my urban scenery for W'79 to replace ageing Peco scenery.

Cheers

Mark



No comments:

Post a Comment