Wednesday 25 May 2011

On The Buses

.
I was given one of these Tower Models Leyland bus kits............


Got to admit I'm stumped as to what to do with it. Plenty of ideas, just which one?
  • Burned out barricade
  • Armoured Bus
  • Post Apocalypse Survivor Bus
Whilst not strictly on topic the latter interests me. Driving around last year I came across a similar green bus in a wooded layby that was obviously someone's motor-home. It had tarpaulins set up to create a leanto and it looked very much like a fun post-apocalypse 'survivor wagon'.

Searching Ebay (where this photo is pinched from) I found that Tower Models did a range of buses including the famous red double-decker.

Cheers
Mark

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I would go with the burned out barricade

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make a nice street barricade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess burned out barricade it is :-(

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete