B.W. Models have a very nice range of small arms and support weapons in 1/76. Ideal for Winter of '79. All packs are £0.50 unless noted otherwise.
- BWA1: 5x Rifle .303 No 4
- BWA3: 5x Light Machine gun, .303 Bren Mk 2
- BWA4: 1x OML 3 inch mortar with 3 round ammo carrier, £1.00
- BWA9: 5x SLR - FN Self Loading rifle, 7.62mm
- BWA14: 5x Blowpipe Missile Launcher, £0.75
- BWA28: 5x GPMG - General Purpose Machine gun 7.62mm
- BWA55: 5x SA80
Kingfisher Miniatures also have a range of Modern 1/76 separate small arms and heavier weapons - many of which are ideal for Winter of '79. Packs are £1.00 unless noted otherwise.
- A-01: Two each M240 MG pintle mount,M60 E3 MG bipod, M16 A2, MG/GPMG bipod.
- A-06: M240 MG and mount, 10 per set.
- A-07: M60 E3 MG and bipod, 10 per set.
- A-08: M16 A2, 10 per set.
- A-11: MAG/GPMG and bipod, 10 per set.
- A-79: MG .50 Cal and spigots, 10 per pack, £ 1.60
- A-81: Modern weapons: 5 xSA80, 3 x LSW, 2 GPMG, £ 1.80
RH Models (Liberation Miniatures) have a range of 20mm heavy weapons. I've deliberately stuck to British or American weapons in British service. However you can expand the international scope of Winter of '79, by incorporating Cold War American or Soviet weapons from Rolf's full list.
- WEA12: 2x MILAN MK 1 ATGW £2.00
- WEA18: GPMG on vehicle mount- for Landrover, Ferret Mk1 etc £0.50
- WEA18A: 2x GPMG ON PINTLE JEEP MOUNT £1.00
- WEA18B: 2x GPMG AFV MOUNT £1.00
- WEA29: .30 CAL ON PINTLE MOUNT FOR AFV'S ETC £0.50
- WEA30: TWIN .50 CAL £1.00
- WEA31: 2x BRITISH MODERN 81MM MORTAR ON K MOUNT £1.00
- WEA33: GPMG ON TRIPOD £0.50
- WEA41: US .50 CAL ON POLE MOUNT £1.00